College Committee on Appointments, Promotion and Tenure (CCAPT)
- Dean's Office Liaison: Ben Eggleston, Associate Dean for Administrative Affairs, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative Support: Jill Mignacca, Administrative Affairs Coordinator, email@example.com
According to the Bylaws of the College Assembly » (Article VII.B.3), the College Committee on Appointments, Promotion and Tenure (CCAPT) shall:
- Consider all recommendations for advancement in academic rank and granting of continuous tenure for members of the College faculty. The recommendations along with those of the dean shall be reported to the University Committee on Promotion and Tenure and shall remain otherwise confidential.
- Address itself to matters of policy pertaining to faculty rank and status and report its recommendations to the dean.
- Advise the dean on recommendations for all initial appointments at the professor or associate professor level, and other appointments conferring tenure.
Membership (last updated June 3, 2020)
(Spring of …)
|Wai-Lun Chan||Physics & Astronomy||Natural Sciences & Mathematics||2022|
|Dietrich Earnhart*||Economics||International & Interdisciplinary Studies||2021|
|Christopher Forth||History, Humanities||Humanities||2023|
|Vincent Francisco*||Applied Behavioral Science||International & Interdisciplinary Studies||2021|
|Matthew Jacobson||Film & Media Studies||School of the Arts||2022|
|Mary Anne Jordan||Visual Art||School of the Arts||2023|
|Alison Olcott||Geology||Natural Sciences & Mathematics||2021|
|Gary Reich||Political Science||Social & Behavioral Sciences||2022|
|Atanas Stefanov||Mathematics||Natural Sciences & Mathematics||2021|
|Alesia Woszidlo||Communication Studies||Social & Behavioral Sciences||2023|
|Jie Zhang||Linguistics||Social & Behavioral Sciences||2021|
* This committee member is representing a division other than that of his home department.